Monday, August 24, 2009

~Our Trip to Steamboat Springs Colorado~
So like Andrew always does, he gives me like 24 hours notice
that we are going on vacation, I was like...um ok, and what
about the kids!? So I called my mom and she said she would
watch them, bless her soul. Anyways We headed out on Friday
August 7th and got in around 2:00 am. Tim lives on a big piece
of property which has cows all around it. It was such a beautiful
atmosphere. The reason we went on the trip was Andrew needed
to help Tim fix his new (blue) truck, since he rolled the other truck.
Tim and Andrew were taking old parts off the brown truck and putting
them on the new blue truck, all the after market stuff. So pretty much
the whole time we were there, they were doing car or should I say
truck things, but the last day we were there we went to Marabou where
Tim works and road horses. that was the highlight of the trip! I love horses.
We are planning on taking Jorden back in Sept when he is off track from
school and going horseback riding with him and doing some fishing and
other fun things that you can do on the ranch. anyways, here are some
pictures from the trip.
Oh, here is a link to the ranch, the pictures are so pretty.

The 2 trucks! Getting worked on. I took this picture out of

my bedroom window

No comments: