Friday, March 13, 2009

Trip to LA
On March 3rd Andrew and I went to CA with some of
Andrews co workers for a convention in LA. We stayed
at the Oakwood Condos which are on the Hollywood
hills. They are older condos but nicer then staying in a hotel.
The first 3 days, I just stayed at the Condo and relaxed and
enjoyed the peace and quite and no screaming kids.
On Saturday we went to Longbeach and walked along the pier
by the Queen Mary then we headed to Newport Beach where we
went on a very romantic Gondola ride in the Harbor. Then after
we went on the Gondola ride we went to dinner at the Claim Jumper.
The next day was Sunday and we headed home that day. I was
so excited to get home to my kids but did not get home till 3:00
in the morning! I was SO tired the next day, I was already
ready for another vacation! LOL
View out of our room in the condo
Another view out of our condo

It rained the first 3 days we were there.

No comments: