Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Krysta's Birthday!
Well I went to my Dr. January 7th and she checked
me and she said I was dilated to a 3 and effaced 50%.
She also took my blood pressure and did not like how high
it was so she told me she wanted to induce me Monday
January 12th. I said OK! I am so ready, but I thought I
would have her before then, I felt so ready to just burst. I though
needed to get through Saturday since my mom was throwing me a
baby shower. Well the weekend came and soon it was Monday and
Andrew had gotten up early to workout so I sat downstairs
waiting for him and thought I was going to throw up because I
was so nervous. Andrew got home at 7:00 am and we were off
to North Davis Hospital. We waited in the waiting room for like
an hour and Andrew kept getting so uptight about waiting, I
thought I was going to kill him! but finally they sent me up and
we went to my room where they got me ready. They started me
on pitocin around 8:30 and my contractions started out small, then
at about 11:00 they broke my bag of water which hurt!!!! that is
when the contractions really started! When I was dilated to a 7
I said I wanted the epidural ASAP so they called for the Anesthesiologist and
he did not come a minute too soon. They got me ready for the epidural
and it took 3 tries and a half hour to finally get the needle in the right
spot. My mom, sister and Andrew all looked worried but I did not care...
I was starting to not feel anything! After that it all went pretty fast and
I pushed 5 times and she was out! At 1:12pm Krysta Taylor Adams
was born. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz. and was 20 inches long.
Me waiting for the contractions to start...it did
not take long!

No comments: